Pixida has built an Integrated Management System (IMS) from different standards over several years. As a very central role within the IMS, we are expanding our team with an Information Security and Data Protection Manager and look forward to your involvement in essential processes to meet Corporate Governance.
• Taking over the leading information security and data protection management role
• Define and execute continuous improvements
• Elaborate detailed policies, guidelines and best practices
• Contribute to all audit and certifications activities (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 27001, TISAX)
• Conduct risk assessments and system audits for processes, environments, IT infrastructures, software solutions or tools
• Containment, analysis and documentation of incidents, interfacing with supervisory authorities if necessary
• Follow up with changes in law, customer requirements and regulations to ensure compliance
• Close collaboration with the IMS Manager, Head of IT, Governance Representatives and managers of all Pixida corporations
• Train colleagues and increase awareness
• Promote a culture of information security and data protection compliance across all entities of the Pixida Group
• Contribute to risk assessments of product developments
• Elaborate of product development processes that reflect latest norms and standards
• You have more than three years of professional experience in IT operations, information- and cybersecurity
• German and English (fluent, written and spoken)
• Practical knowledge in the implementation of standards and regulations like ISO 27001, BSI and GDPR
• Experience in conducting internal and external audits
• Personal certifications are a plus (e.g. CISSP, CISM, PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer and/or Auditor)
• Strong project management skills
• An international work environment in one of Germany’s most exciting cities
• A highly innovative, agile and unique team with a great working culture
• Some of the most prestigious customers in high-tech
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive compensation, extraordinary pension plan, profit sharing and various benefits in the areas of sport/health, work/life, mobility and fun
• A very appealing, state-of-the-art office & work equipment
• Room for independence, personal growth and creativity
• A professional development concept including constant individual trainings
Pixida is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires and respects all individuals and in which all aspects of employment are applied without discrimination. Therefore we encourage all individuals to apply!
In order to be able to get a comprehensive overview of your application, we ask you to make sure to include certificates, employer's references, etc. with your resume. In addition, we ask you to provide information about your possible start date, salary expectations and language skills.
Do you want to work for a LEADING EMPLOYER and one of BAYERNS BEST 50?
Then join us in shaping the digital future!
PIXIDA GMBH – BE PART OF THE SOLUTION!
firstname.lastname@example.org • www.pixida.com